Tuesday 27 September 2011

sorry for the delay in transmission

When I started this blog I thought that I would write something every week and now I realised that it is three weeks since I last wrote. This is mainly due to having something I want to say and finding that I have to write a sermon instead and then when I have time, I can't think what to say!
And now I'm here, all I can think about is the weather! Yesterday evening, I resorted to putting on a thick cardi and even wrapping a blanket around my legs and yet today I have just returned from a walk over the hills in shirt sleeves with the collar turned up to stop my neck from getting burnt! The walk was the first long one that I have done since bouncing off my bike while on holiday. There don't seem to be any ill effects but to be on the safe side my leg is now up having its 20 minutes of ice pack treatment - its lovely when it stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment