Saturday 31 August 2019

getting there

Following on from my last two posts I've now finished writing up my Mum's words onto the computer and filled in most of the missing gaps with the help of my brother who has filled in the holes in my memory! I've also written up my Grandma's and Great-Grandma's life stories adding photographs including ones from 1879! 
I have found a printer who will print as many copies as I would like at a reasonable price. But first, I am about to start on my life.
Between us four women we cover the whole of the twentieth century from horse drawn carriages to the age of computers but all four of us could not relax without without some form of needle in our hands whether it be knitting, crochet, sewing or embroidery. The first three were taught 'the devil finds work for idle hands' - I just love to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment