Saturday 3 July 2010

What's in a name

My second Grandson is 'cooking nicely' in his Mum's tum, expected next month but his parents are having so much difficulty in choosing a name.
I've been thinking about starting a blog for well over a year, but just couldn't think of the right name for the blog as I believe that a name conveys so much before anyone starts to read the content.
The decision has been made and here is my first post!
My name is Sue, even my Mum called me that! Dad called me Sausage, but Susan when I was naughty so I don't like being called Susan! I'm known by other names by my beloved but that's between him and me!
And then there is my best friend from teenage days - I call her Maggie and only recently found out that I'm the only one who still does - and likewise she calls me Sug. Someone had bad handwriting and Suzy was read as Sugy - and Sug stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment